Snooki - JWoww - Jersey City - Jersey Shore - New TV Show

So the beautiful orange tanned people of 'Jersey Shore' are moving in next door (3 blocks away). Highlights below from some local news sources - I'll be sure to post pics once we meet up for brunch....




Snooki and JWoww are coming to Jersey City! - via NJ.com.
Update #1: Snooki and JWoww have now moved in
Update #2 Snooki is pregnant!



Tags: ..Snooki - JWoww - Jersey City - Jersey Shore - New TV Show..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 15, 2012 9:43 am  

I really want to watch this new spin-off! I imagine it’d be right up my ally. I know that Snooki and JWoww are two of my faves on the show Jersey Shore. I never miss any of the drama even if I am working at DISH or at school. All thanks to DISH’s TV Everywhere technology. It helps out a lot when it comes to my busy life. I can stay easily connected on-the-go by streaming any channel I get at home right to my iPhone. So I can still watch my shows whether I am home or not.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP