eBay Madness

I'm a man gone MAD on eBay in the last 48 hours.  I have bought from eBay in the past (several times) but never sold before. I decided to 'bid' farewell to my ol' pride and joy iPhone 3G on eBay yesterday and got the reasonable sum of u$d179.  I don't even want to tell you what I paid for it 30 months ago (factory unlocked and without a contract) but it did me proud for the time I had it. 


I've added another 5 electronic bargains on eBay today so it remains to be seen if they'll be snapped up as quick as the iPhone. I somehow doubt it :-(


Update: I got busted by the eBay police / Apple for selling a fake iPhone I had picked up in China. They forcibly withdrew the item even though I only wanted $20 for it.  I only managed to sell a camera for $25 - everything else went unwanted / unbid on :-((


meanwhile on eBay - WTF?

Tags: .eBay Madness..
If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

2 comments:

flashreload October 16, 2011 11:17 am  

nice blog blog guys.. I am blogwalker from indonesian.. and I hope u support komodo island go to new7wonders..and vist me back (banggawisatalokal.blogspot.com/2011/10/pulau-komodo-road-to-new7wonders.html)
thank verymuch

Baino October 18, 2011 2:55 pm  

Hahaha . . Google search gone crazy. So you really can buy anything on ebay! (Hmmm . . . ideas . . .)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP