R.I.P. - DUNNES STORES :-((

Apparently a Facebook Group (click here) I set up in 2007 - 'Dunnes Stores - Northside Shopping Centre, Coolock, Dublin', where I slaved for years as a teenager and beyond, suddenly has "content that infringes or otherwise violates the rights of a third party." WTF?!!


Is it Dunnes Stores concerned their logo was being used irreverently? Is it a disgruntled eejit who was or wasn't included? Who the feck knows! 

As a result the Facebook Gestapo have zapped the entire thing. The group had over one hundred people, loads of photos and good banter. Thankfully it achieved it's objective and reconnected lots of people who partied like rock stars on minimum wage many moons ago.  Supposedly, I can dispute and argue my case via email but I'm not holding my breath.

To the "violated third party" -  As they say in Asia - "Fuck the 18 generations of your ancestors!" - (Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai)!


Tags: ..RIP - DUNNES STORES :-((..

If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

5 comments:

Anonymous,  September 24, 2010 8:48 pm  

nothing to do with DUnnes stores sorry but we'll be in Buenos Aires in a few days. Any tips??

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) September 26, 2010 6:41 pm  

@ Conortje: Left you a few food tips on your blog - let me know if you need anything

Baino October 12, 2010 6:57 pm  

So whatever happened to any publicity is good publicity. Precious people.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) October 13, 2010 8:28 pm  

I know - anal retentive is more accurate

Swords Poker January 31, 2015 4:32 am  

Get it going again myself and Alan O Conner were pissing ourselfs this morning with stories from Dunnes old days and going through all the girls that were there

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP