WTF - Someone just left a 20,391 word comment / essay on my Blog?

What the F$%K?

It's always gratifying when someone spends time to visit your wee ol' blog and even more so if they are courteous and sometimes more fun if they are NOT and leave some feedback by way of a comment. It makes me all warm n' fuzzy inside to know somebody knows I exist on the webosphere and somehow (probably accidentally) stumbled upon my sorry arse excuse for a rant and a vent and a chat.

About five minutes ago, I received a comment on an old blog post about that thieving bastard Bono (of U2 fame) who stole my tent - TRUE FRIKKIN' STORY B.T.W. (court case pending so I can't divulge anymore at the mo). Not only did this commenter have a few words to say about my blog topic - they had 20,391 words to say to be exact - and NOT the mindless incoherent nonsense with links that a spammer would usually leave.

You may now visit comment #30 and read for yourselves. Feel free to write an executive summary.

http://paddyinba.blogspot.com/2008/10/bono-stole-my-tent.html

Advance to comment #30 on the above link or just look for the book and soon to be movie coming to a theatre near you!

Tags: .WTF - Someone just left a 21,391 word comment / essay on my Blog?..


If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here

10 comments:

Nicole May 11, 2009 2:28 pm  

But that comment has nothing to do with the post itself, no?

Martin May 11, 2009 3:31 pm  

the average novel, has 75,000 words.

Christina | AmiExpat.com May 11, 2009 3:50 pm  

Yeah, I don't think the commenter even read your post.

Baino May 11, 2009 7:38 pm  

Haha now that's a committed lobbyist!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) May 12, 2009 5:33 am  

@Nicole: I don't know - did you really think I was going to read all that ;-)
I'm just stumped at the length of the thing!

@Xbox: Oh No! - there might be 2 more comments on the way to turn it into a full novel

@AmiExpat: Well if they didn't read my post - I'm certainly not going to read their comment!

@Baino: 'committed' - maybe they should be!

Stevo May 12, 2009 11:34 am  

I don't have the three days needed to read the whole thing. WTF is right.

Megan May 12, 2009 11:28 pm  

You are not the first, you won't be the last. Every time I see it in someone's comments, I read the next paragraph. I'll probably be done in a couple years...

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) May 19, 2009 10:54 pm  

@Stevo: 3 days - so you're a speed reader

@Megan: aha - it's a conspiracy

@Matt: spam spam spam spam

Old Knudsen June 01, 2009 2:34 pm  

Its a big F U from bono's dad.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP