We Want WAR! - We Want WAR!

Saturday morning, a group of 25 of us headed by bus to the outskirts of Hong Kong (New Territories) to play 'War Games' aka 'Paintball'. We split into teams of two and spent the next 7 hours hiding behind trees and barrels, clambering thru bushes and dirt, shooting each other with machine guns that fire small white pellets, which is surprisingly and perhaps disturbingly satisfying, but can also be painful.

You get suited up in camouflage gear and protective head wear but a couple of direct hits can take its toll as the photos will demonstrate. This was only my second time playing but it's an absolute blast (literally) and I can't wait to go again although my limbs and joints and other bits are aching more than expected today.

I think it should be mandatory for wayward politicians and corrupt corporate execs to be left to fend for themselves on one of these paintball courses. Fuck 'community service' and 'slap on the wrist' meaningless fines. Just give us a few hours to pelt the feckers with pellets and teach 'em a lesson!

If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it. My only complaint is I now have about a dozen extra nipple shaped bruises on my back! - Pics posted below - last few are rated PG.




Tags: .war games paintball hong kong..


If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here


11 comments:

Baino May 03, 2009 4:48 pm  

Brave girls . . .and ouchies! Not a bad idea for politicians and captains of industry though! Only I'd probably make them play in the nude!

Stevo May 04, 2009 10:36 am  

Great stuff! Can send me the web addy or any info on this place? I'd be up for a game.

Excellent idea for the corrupt, even better if the paintballs were crotch-seeking.

Gaucho Gal May 04, 2009 1:47 pm  

I agree with Baino...brave girls indeed!! haha...
I still think this game is way too violent!! and people use it to get rid off their frustation and anger...think about it...

Broke But Still Drinking May 05, 2009 1:13 am  

I would love to blast some people, but I fear being shot.

nick May 05, 2009 4:14 am  

Ha, if you really got down and dirty, how come your clothes are still so clean? You look as if you've just been for a pleasant stroll round the rose garden. Next time, I expect clothes torn to shreds and broken limbs in all directions....

Anonymous,  May 05, 2009 9:38 am  

it's always something I've wanted to try - must be the little boy in me I guess ;-)

Nicole May 06, 2009 2:31 am  

I always wanted to try that.
That must be a bunch of fun! :)

Nomadic Matt May 06, 2009 10:42 am  

paintball is one of the best games ever. ever!

King of New York Hacks May 06, 2009 6:26 pm  

I always run out of ammo playing paintball.

Megan May 07, 2009 11:53 pm  

Paintball is insanely fun!

Sweetest words I ever heard on the paintball field:

"Who's up there? Who is that? Somebody DO SOMETHING!"

"Dude, I think it's that girl!"

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) May 10, 2009 1:23 am  

@ Baino: I like the nude idea - we could charge people to watch and donate the dosh to charity

@ Stevo: Details sent - 'crotch seeking' is a splendid idea

@ Gaucho Gal: Better to get rid of the frustration in a game than in real life!

@ Broke: It's a risk worth taking

@ Nick: You want a gore fest? - I'll see what i can do

@ Conortje: Little boys with guns - that's Somalia isn't it?

@ Nicole: It's a blast!

@ Nomadic Matt: Fully Agree!

@ King of NY: Happens to me too - I just rob someon elses

@ Megan: aha - so you have a violent side to you then!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP