Halloween just makes me SICK



Halloween at age 5 : I dressed up as a small walking sheet and went round the houses on the street doing "trick or treat" or "help the Halloween party - or else!" as we say in Ireland. I got tons of sweets (black jacks, cola cubes, sherbert lemons, fizz bombs, chewing gum etc) and mushy gone off grapes from that miserable bitch across the road. I wouldn't mind but she had tons of money. Went home and devoured everything way too fast and then puked - it must've been the grapes!

Halloween at age 9 : I dressed up as an Indian because they ran out of scary costumes in the supermarket :-(( and went round the houses on the street doing "trick or treat" or "help the Halloween party - or you'll be bleedin' sorry" as we say in Ireland. Got tons of sweets (black jacks, fizz bombs, chewing gum etc) and more mushy gone off grapes from that same miserable bitch across the road. Threw rotten eggs at her front door. Went home and devoured everything way too fast and then puked - maybe it wasn't the grapes after all!

Halloween at age 13 : I didn't dress up or go collecting sweets/candy. Went to the Bonfire which was great. Burnt lots of stuff. Put a stink bomb and a banger thru the letter box of the miserable bitch across the road and laughed so much as she went nuts I choked and almost puked on a fizz bomb.

Halloween at age 17 : I didn't dress up and if I had gone collecting sweets/candy I would have been beaten up. Discovered vodka and fizzy orange is more potent then beer or cider and should be drunk MUCH MORE slowly or.......... zzzZZZZZZZZZZZ! huh? *vomit* x 10

Halloween at age 21 : Never kiss a girl who hasn't learned the previous lesson - If I wanted diced carrots love, I would've kissed the green grocers daughter - Yeuch! x 100

Halloween ever since then : Don't talk to me about Halloween - *vomit!*

Are you a Halloween fan?



Tags: ..Halloween Buenos Aires, Halloween Argentina, Halloween Expat party, pumpkin getting sick, vomit..


If you like what you've read, why not subscribe to updates click here


.
.

15 comments:

a. October 30, 2008 11:21 pm  

I haven't enjoyed Halloween since I was 11 I think...

Anonymous,  October 31, 2008 1:03 am  

Lovely. Fuckin lovely.

Anonymous,  October 31, 2008 3:24 am  

Never yet the young lass ride in the backseat of your father's car, either. Bad. Very bad.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) October 31, 2008 8:47 am  

Megan:Hope I haven't spoiled it for ya

Annie Ha:11 years old - that was the one year I didn't puke

Primal:Lovely day for a puke

Stevo:oh no tell me she didn't

Anonymous,  October 31, 2008 1:31 pm  

Halloween sucks. If any bunch of nasty kids dares to come to my door, I just let rip with the flamethrower and then hose the ashes into the gutter. Very satisfying.

If kids want to celebrate Halloween, they're welcome to do it in their own home but I don't see why they should pester everyone else in the neighbourhood for teeth-rotting sweets that'll probably make them puke.

Martin October 31, 2008 3:24 pm  

Halloween was wearing a rubbish bag.
Enough said.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) October 31, 2008 7:18 pm  

@TCL: A walking tampoff - love it!

@Nick: Absolutely - why come round bothering us oldies - stay at home and play your Xbox

@Xbox: You spent your childhood wearing a bag and you now spend your adulthood refusing to bag it!

Anonymous,  October 31, 2008 8:33 pm  

Nope. Not a favorite holiday of mine.
But I did try to get into the spirit of the holiday a little (if only for my kids). Check out my post comparing US-halloween to Irish-halloween here.

Anonymous,  November 01, 2008 6:39 pm  

I'm with Xbox on this one.

Halloween in a bin liner, sometimes a clean one.

Baino November 01, 2008 7:16 pm  

Haha . . not celebrated here but it doesn't have to be Halloween to be puke worthy. Had one of Adam's mates in a bad way last night and had to call his daddy to pick him up and take him home . . you'd think by 22 they'd know better!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) November 01, 2008 11:15 pm  

@Maxi: Sounds like a bag o' rubbish!

@Baino: Disgraceful behaviour and where did they get the alcohol under your roof?

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) November 01, 2008 11:18 pm  

@Wandermom: Thanks for dropping in - Nice site you've got there

Anonymous,  November 03, 2008 7:27 pm  

Stellar photo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP