Have You Tested Draft Blogger?

I'm not here !!! - I'm off travelling with my delinquent younger brother for 6 days down to Puerto Madryn in Patagonia and so won't be at my computer night and day (or is that day and night?) so I decided to test the scheduling of a blog post at a later date with http://draft.blogger.com

The idea is you can basically scribe up blog post today Saturday April 5th and have it auto post a few days later (hopefully Monday April 7th). It seems to have a few extra bells n' whistles (aka gadgets) too that they haven't rolled out to the main blogger masses yet. Anybody tried it? Like it?Hate it?

3 comments:

RED MOJO April 07, 2008 11:02 pm  

That's cool. I'll have to try that!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) April 10, 2008 6:49 am  

Manuel: Glad you like it!

Red Mojo: Let me know hot it goes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP