Irish Leprechaun Invades Argentina and Terrorises Locals


Photo: Beware Little People!



Video: Footage from a mobile phone

Update Oct 20th, 2008 - More footage of the Argentinian gnome 

Tags: Irish Leprechaun Invades Argentina and Terrorises Locals, gnome

(As reported by several newspapers - Terror strikes a small town of General Guemes in North Argentina as as creepy gnome like figure scares the living shite out of the locals. There have been numerous sightings including the photo & video footage above and people are afraid to leave their houses after dark.

For those of you who know me in the flesh, I can confirm, that despite the uncanny resemblance, this is NOT me and I have an alibi!

I reckon they should hunt the little fecker down (probably hiding at the end of the rainbow) and get his 'pot o' gold'!

What do you think, real or a hoax?

5 comments:

Anonymous,  March 14, 2008 5:24 pm  

I heard someone in the office mention this then googled "leprechaun in argentina" and your site came up - so is it for real?

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) March 14, 2008 6:00 pm  

Anony: Seems more people have come forward saying they also saw it - either it's a good spoof or the St Patricks Day fever taking hold!

Adam B March 14, 2008 10:50 pm  

Haha, I'm in the sceptics box I'm afraid . .but this is really convincing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Vkzvc_Vb0&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Vkzvc_Vb0&feature=related

Adam B March 14, 2008 10:51 pm  

(um Adam is me, Baino.)

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) March 14, 2008 11:14 pm  

Baino aka alter ego Adam:

I like the animation in your examples. Very real! - too real in fact!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP