Gualeguaychu Carnival, Argentina


Photo: Carnival Fun

Tomorrow, I'm off to the last day of carnival in these there parts in Gualeguaychu Carnival, Argentina with the missus and some friends. I went to carnival in Trinidad & Tobago a few years ago and it was an absolute blast. It was a 'lads only trip' and we got kitted out with costumes and took part in the parade. Before you ask, NO, you can't see photos (one is above & no I'm not in it). The missus just went to the carnival in Bahia, Brazil 2008 (chick only trip!), which is supposed to be better than Rio according to carnival veterans. I won't be able to read, comment on blogs for a wee while but hope to post the occasional mobile phone post to the blog so keep watching and I'll catch you on the other side.

7 comments:

Baino February 29, 2008 10:33 pm  

Party hard or go home! Enjoy! See you on the other side.

ellie March 02, 2008 8:44 am  

Hope your having a blast! I'm jealous.

Annie March 02, 2008 7:17 pm  

Love that photo, awesome.

Anonymous,  March 04, 2008 3:23 am  

I have a feeling I bumped into some of them this weekend :-)

Anonymous,  March 06, 2008 12:17 pm  

*Tut* looks like Cork on a Friday night.

Anonymous,  March 09, 2008 2:42 pm  

Interessante,sem dΓΊvida!

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) March 10, 2008 1:15 am  

Baino: Thanks Mate

Ellie: It didn't quite work out but was a blast nonetheless

Annie: You really had to be there!

Conortje: Quite possible - they do get around!

Queenie: ha ha - I heard Cork was fairly cosmopolitan these days!

Ana: Gracias y Bienvenidos

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP