College of Commerce, Rathmines, Dublin, AAT 1988

Basic Info Type: Student Groups - Alumni Groups

Description: College of Commerce, Rathmines, Dublin, AAT 1988

So there were a good ol' bunch o' peeps in the EU sponspored course way back then. I still can't believe we got paid per class to go to college, not that that helped my attendance record much. I thinked I learned more about drinking and pool/snooker/cards than I did accountancy. The binges in 'The Lancer' were great (although the place was a dive) and I'm still recovering from 'rag week'. Share the good ol' times here and post an ol' message or upload a photo here. This was a holiday camp if ever there was one.  I suppose you enjoyed your Late Holidays too?

Contact Info
http://www.new.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=5540733444

Location: Rathmines Road, Dublin, Ireland

Tags: Certified Accountanting Technincian, College of Commerce, Rathmines, Dublin, AAT 1988
.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Latest Posts

Post Widget by Hoctro

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2012

Back to TOP